Thursday, October 8, 2009

Best hair products for thin/fine hair?

Right now I am using Va-Voom by Matrix... it's alright. But there's gotta be something better!?



Best hair products for thin/fine hair?

There are a few good professional ones out there, Lets start with Matrix Amplify Its made for fine hair and they have not only a great shampoo but a great root booster to give your hair extra volume without the stickiness.



Then there is also Nioxen which is made for fine %26amp; thining hair,they use these products for cancer patients that have gone threw Cemo to help groe there hair back! You can find these products at your local beauty saply store or salons! Good Luck



Oh yeah I would NOT recamend Pantene ....It will strip hair color right out of your hair NO JOKE.....most stor bought products are full of wax thats why you think It makes your hair soft. Its not really helping your hair, Its just fooling you.



Best hair products for thin/fine hair?

friss eez



Best hair products for thin/fine hair?

I'm a firm believer in Pantene.



Best hair products for thin/fine hair?

Let me know what you find out.



Pantene Pro V has a shampoo/conditioner that's supposed to give volume to thin/fine hair. I have fine hair and I've used Pantene and it really doesn't help....so that's out.



Best hair products for thin/fine hair?

i would use nisim.



Best hair products for thin/fine hair?

I have tried alot. I wouldn't say that there is just one good one out there. My trick is I use at least 2 different conditioners %26amp; shampoo throughout the week. For example, mon %26amp; tues I use a light shampoo with a volumizing conditioner, wed %26amp; thurs I use a hydrating shampoo with a light conditioner, and so on, and so on. The clue is that you don't get the buildup of using the same ones for too long because they build up on your hair and make your hair heavy and limp.

No comments:

Post a Comment