Thursday, October 8, 2009

My hair is very thin and often oily. . plz suggest some remedy?

My hair is very thin, straight and oily.



Can anyone help me and suggest a hair cut which makes my hair look thicker. plz do help me by suggesting a good product that i can use to make my hair look less oily.



My hair is very thin and often oily. . plz suggest some remedy?

I would recommend a shorter style, that would make it easier to put volume into it. I would also suggest a Paul Mitchell Extra Body, to put into your hair before you blow dry it, also make sure to flip your head upside down when blow drying to increase the volume. For the oily, I would consider a fortyifer shampoo and condtioner there is a really good one from Biologe, that will help clean your hair and scalp, to get rid of the oil. Hope this helps!



My hair is very thin and often oily. . plz suggest some remedy?

use mahabringraj oil.



My hair is very thin and often oily. . plz suggest some remedy?

Apply the light heat coconut oil and massage for 20 minutes for ur hair.it works very good.u r always head bath with light warm water but not with cold or very hot water.Apply the curd with lime can remove excess oil and it acts as a conditioner for u r hair.after taking ur head bath take the turky towel and making wet with hot water and cover ur hair with that towel helps ur hair smooth and silky.u got a verk good smoooth hair soon.



My hair is very thin and often oily. . plz suggest some remedy?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Oilyhair/ /hot oil massages/hairloss /Hair care/



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hairremoval...



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



hair highlighting/Weight loss etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



My hair is very thin and often oily. . plz suggest some remedy?

How to Take Care of Dry and Oily Hair



http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment