Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm a guy and my hair is thin?

i want my hair thicker what should i do



I'm a guy and my hair is thin?

Try using volumising shampoo and products



I'm a guy and my hair is thin?

just use some do grow dat **** will thickin it up fast



I'm a guy and my hair is thin?

You can ask for haircuts that will give you more volume, or you can use hair products like American Crew Fiber which makes it so you can get that "" look as well as give more volume to your hair.



I'm a guy and my hair is thin?

The fact is, nearly 50-80% of Caucasian men experience pattern baldness (Androgentic Alopecia). So don't feel that you're alone. Actually, you're the majority. As far as regrowing your hair, there are options: implants (can be very expensive, semi permanent) and topical remedies (http://www.provillus.com/?aid=587078).



You can make your hair APPEAR thicker by using a volumizing shampoo and skip the conditioner step(if you use a conditioner). Avoid heat damage and stressful styling. This can damage your hair and make the hairloss worst.



As far as styling your hair, keep your hair short. If you're losing hair at the top, try brushing your hair back. Refer to the site source for more info. Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment