Thursday, October 8, 2009

Why is my hair super thin after having hair extensions in for only two weeks??

I recently got hair extensions woven in and I removed them after only two weeks b/c I went on vacation in Hawaii and was in the ocean a lot and they got kind of scraggly. The girl that did them braided my hair very tight to ensure that i wouldn't need to get them retightened after my trip. That didn't help much. My scalp is very dry and i have dandruff for the first time in my life. When I was removing the braids that she sewed the extensions in my hair starting coming out in handfuls. WHY?? I am devastated b/c although my hair wasn't super thick to begin with i have about half as much hair as i did before the extensions. I am super depressed and am wondering if anyone has any solutions or treatments. I don't want to cut my hair (even though i prob should) and have started taking prenatal vitamins for the nutrients for hair and nails, but is there anything else i can do??? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!



Why is my hair super thin after having hair extensions in for only two weeks??

I would either go back to the stylist and have them taken out, and if your hair is still half as thick? GO TO A DOCTOR



Why is my hair super thin after having hair extensions in for only two weeks??

is very important to consume food that contains some major vitamins like vitamin A (produces healthy sebum in the scalp), vitamin C (antioxidant), vitamin E (improves scalp circulation), Biotin (produces Keratin), Inositol (keeps hair follicles healthy), Niacin (promotes scalp circulation) and pantothenic acid, Para-Aminobenzoic Acid, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 that prevent graying and hair loss. Of these, vitamin E is found to have a significant influence on the health of not just hair but also skin and fingernails.



ingsaludosssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...

No comments:

Post a Comment