Sunday, July 26, 2009

How often should you thin out your hair?

I have long straight hair and it is a bit thick. I had it thinned out about 3 months ago and I love the difference. I am wondering how long I should wait or if there is any damage to your hair by thinning it out?



How often should you thin out your hair?

I have similar hair to you by the sounds of it and I go and have mind thinned out every 3 months. It seems to take that long for it to get to an unbearable stage again.



I love how much easier it is to style once it's been thinned out and it's such an affordable process.



I'm a big fan.



I've been having it done for about a year now and it's not damaged my hair. I have it trimmed up a little each time they thin it out so the ends stay healthy but it's great.



How often should you thin out your hair?

Thinning hair may be done each hair is cut if it is worn short. Long hair, however may only be done a few times before the thinned areas grow down and the ends begin to be to wispy and need to be cut back in order to give the style substance again. Just remember not to have it done to close to the scalp as this will result in spiky bits

No comments:

Post a Comment