Thursday, July 30, 2009

*10 points* Should i thin out my hair?

Yes i need to know if thinning my hair is bettter.



When i straighten it up its still alot of hair.



And my hair is usually curly but i mostly starighten it.



Most times heres me im 15. yes pretty old i guess.



but what do you guys think.



http://i29.tinypic.com/2md0gl.jpg



*10 points* Should i thin out my hair?

If you wanna look like you're balding..



*10 points* Should i thin out my hair?

I wouldn't..I have really thick hair and everyone advises me not to get it thinned.



*10 points* Should i thin out my hair?

Yeah, just to see how it looks and BTW! I like how you hid your face unlike all these little kiddies around hear asking to rate.



*10 points* Should i thin out my hair?

W0W YES Y0U SH0ULD THIN IT=]]



*10 points* Should i thin out my hair?

um. . . yes i think i would straighten my hair if i was u



*10 points* Should i thin out my hair?

Keep your hair just as it is, thick hair is good.



*10 points* Should i thin out my hair?

yes..i would because you can easily put it in a ponytail and curl it etc. hope this helps



*10 points* Should i thin out my hair?

I think its pretty =]



maybe you could get a sleek and shine gel to make it look thinner.



Because keep in mind if you thin out your hair you will have to do alot after that because once you thin it out it will come back in thicker. So, if you thin it, its something you have to continue to do.



So its your decision.



But i think you should leave as is. Possible curl it or scrunch it, because i think curled hair thats thick is GORGEOUS.



(thin curly hair makes you look balder...) (thick curly hair = beautiful)



Your decision though.



*10 points* Should i thin out my hair?

No, i think you should try a different hairstyle though!



I think you'd look amazingly cute (well i guess i don't know that because of the big '?' mark) with it shortened to an inch or so past your shoulders, thin it our and get some pretty short layers. Move your part over to the side a bit more and add some side swept bangs and it'd be adorable. You could wear it curly, straight, flipped in or out.. perfect!



But if theres no new hairstyle, i dont think you should thin it.. the curls are nice and nice hair takes time sometimes, sadly, haha



*10 points* Should i thin out my hair?

I have thick hair 2, during the sumer i get it thinned out a little but not much.



During the winter its always nice to have thick hair :]]



*10 points* Should i thin out my hair?

i used to thin my hair, mine now is really thick, but i love it. if you do thin it and don't like it, it will grow back. just don't have it thinned too much and you will be fine!



*10 points* Should i thin out my hair?

you have naturally gourgeous hair. i lovvvve it. it wouldnt matter becuase either way itd lookfab. %26lt;3 tell us what uyou choose.



*10 points* Should i thin out my hair?

IT is better, i have a friend who has thin hair and its adorable



*10 points* Should i thin out my hair?

Yes, Please.



If you want to do it .



It seems hard to comb through



*10 points* Should i thin out my hair?

yeah.



*10 points* Should i thin out my hair?

i thinned my hair not too long ago...



i really liked it...i mean my hair is way more managable



and it doesnt get all puffy... u should...its not bad like people say it doesnt give u split ends...



*10 points* Should i thin out my hair?

I would try long layers first that usually helps thin your hair alot before thining, because thining tears your cuticle layer.



*10 points* Should i thin out my hair?

YES, BUT TRY SOME LONG LAYERS...THIS WILL HELP TREMENDOUSLY. THINNING YOUR HAIR WILL TAKE OFF ALOT OF WEIGHT IN YOUR HAIR AND HELP WITH THE TIME IN STRAIGHTENING IT. MAKE SURE WHEREVER YOU GO, THEY USE THINNING SHEARS NOT A TEXTURIZING RAZOR AND THIN AT THE ENDS RATHER THEN BY THE ROOT AREA...USING A RAZOR WILL MAKE YOUR WAVY/CURLY HAIR FRIZZY!



ALSO WHEN YOUR PLANNING ON USING A FLAT IRON, USE A THERMAL GUARD ON YOUR HAIR. THIS WILL HELP FROM DAMAGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment