Thursday, July 30, 2009

My hair is really thin...help..?

my hair is really fine, its really soft and shiny. I dont use any hot irons to style my hair only curl it once in a blue moon. i only blow dry my hair. My hair is super healthy i even eat healthy but i just cant get body. i use professionaly products it works but then later on in the day it goes thin again... how can i make my hair think without damaging it and keeping it thick all day??



My hair is really thin...help..?

maybe some 'real good volumizing shampoo



My hair is really thin...help..?

use really good volumizing shampoo herbal essence or pantene



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...



My hair is really thin...help..?

put a wig



My hair is really thin...help..?

when you blowdry you flip your head upside down this mightmake your hair look a little big at first but it will calmdown after a minute or so..then just get a good hairspray



My hair is really thin...help..?

i have fine hair also, but a lot of it. when i touch it, it loses it's volumne and flatens out. i use hair wax to hold the style. try turning upside down and then blow drying from the bottom. it will help with volume.



My hair is really thin...help..?

try using thickening shampoo's and volume style sprays....



My hair is really thin...help..?

you are VERY lucky. try volumizing or thickening shampoos. or when you blow-dry try using hairspray to make it appear thicker



My hair is really thin...help..?

you can try using volumizing shampoos/conditioners



also you can always go to your hair dresser and ask for her to make it thick. she can put in hair.



its sort of like extensions but its made to thicken hair.



My hair is really thin...help..?

Try Rogain. It actually works. its not like one of those stupid products that says it works. along with some really good volume enhancing shampoo and conditioner. My mom did that and it worked like a charm.



My hair is really thin...help..?

I used to work at a professional beauty supply store and the BEST thing i have ever found for flat hair is called 'Flip It Over'. It is made by a brand called Big Sexy Hair. Also for really great teasing-type styles without any of the damage, there is a product made by the same company called 'What A Tease'. You will not be disappointed. Its the best! Sometimes you can get these at Meijer(if you have one where you live) or I have also seen them at RiteAid but they definitely have them at salons. Good Luck!



My hair is really thin...help..?

Try teasing Ur hair



My hair is really thin...help..?

thickening shampoos. they work!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment