Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Is there a way to thin your hair alot?

My hair is really really thick... I've thinned it before it seems like it does nothing... I' have wicked curly hair most of the time so layers just makes it poofy....what can i do to keep my hair long but not as thick...I know people would KILL to have thick hair but when you feel like you have enough hair on your head for two people its a little much...what can I do?



Is there a way to thin your hair alot?

OMG! my hair is JUST like yours! i'm sorry to say, there's now way to actually THIN it. layers make it poofy when it's curly, so maybe you should try straightening it. i know it's a hassle, and i HATE it, but when you straighten it, the layers look really good. my hair is UBER thick and MAJOR wavy, but i can totally tame it when i straighten it, and the layers look great! ;)



Is there a way to thin your hair alot?

i know what u mean my sister is like that too



thin it out one more time and get a Japanese perm



Is there a way to thin your hair alot?

I've def. had the same problem before....I've never found a way to literally thin it, but straightening it has a way of making it not only...straight (:P), but also not so full. Just buy a hair straightener, blow dry your hair, then straighten it. Sometimes it can get really time consuming, but once you get the hang of it, it is a breeze.



Is there a way to thin your hair alot?

Go to a hair salon. They have thinning scissors that help thin the hair out a lot better. Also, use conditioner daily that is designed for thick problematic hair.



Is there a way to thin your hair alot?

My sister once got her hair thinned, and the woman cut the hairs that she wanted to thin REALLY short, so the hair looked thinner.



It looked really good, actually. And you couldn't tell that some of her hair was super short, since her hair was so thick.



Sorry if that doesn't make sense.



Is there a way to thin your hair alot?

The salon.



=)



Is there a way to thin your hair alot?

omg u have go to b kidding me



my hair is soooooo fine and limp and nearly useless its not even funny



id love to have long thick hair, of yet ive not found a product that makes ur hair thicker



if u want to pass some it my way i wont turn it down lol

No comments:

Post a Comment