Thursday, July 30, 2009

Im tryin to thickin up my hair, im thin on the side and a lil on top, what can i use to regrow my th

I have natural hair so i will not use any chemicals, so do anyone know of any good products that will help give me thickness? Thanks



Im tryin to thickin up my hair, im thin on the side and a lil on top, what can i use to regrow my thickness?

1. Take PLENTY of Vitamins



2. Eat a BALANCED Diet



3. Do NOT Stress tHE "Small Stuff"



Im tryin to thickin up my hair, im thin on the side and a lil on top, what can i use to regrow my thickness?

something about how u worded that "how to regrow my thickness" lol...i would try maybe managing stress levels because that can cause premature hair loss though it is not permanent



Im tryin to thickin up my hair, im thin on the side and a lil on top, what can i use to regrow my thickness?

Braid it back and slap on a weave that will make your hair grow and you don't need a perm or anything

No comments:

Post a Comment