Thursday, July 30, 2009

Toss & turn? Fine, thin hair? What kind of pillow do you sleep on?

I am a tosser and a turner. I sleep mostly on my side, switching from one side to another, but I do end up on my back at times. I really struggle with finding a pillow that doesn't give me a stiff neck. I finally found a great pillow that relieves my stiff neck problem - it's called the Peach Pillow by McCarty's. However it is a very, very firm memory foam type pillow, which leads me to my next problem. I have very fine thin hair and my hair has been looking very, very straggly in the back. My hair is not very long, it's a bob shoulder length cut. For the last couple of years I have been trying vitamins and special shampoos to get my hair looking better. My thyroid has been checked and all is good. I am wondering if my pillow is breaking my hair as I toss %26amp; turn all night. I've tried to sleep with a silky night cap, but it ends up around my face and off my head before the morning comes. Any tips or suggestions?



Toss %26amp; turn? Fine, thin hair? What kind of pillow do you sleep on?

Wow, finally one I can really help with. My daughter is bi-racial, and she has very fine hair that constantly breaks off. She has to use a silk pillow case, so her hair glides across, instead of breaking. Hope this helps ya!!



Toss %26amp; turn? Fine, thin hair? What kind of pillow do you sleep on?

That's way too deep for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment